Welcome to DatingOnline.org. We’re here to help you find the online dating site that is right for you. Today, there are literally hundreds of different options when it comes to dating online – we’ve put together in depth reviews of what we consider to be the cream of the crop. Below, we’ve listed the top 5 online dating sites.
Our goal is to help people from around the world find their ideal partners. We have plans to list and critique the best places for dating online, giving you the opportunity to use online dating sites to find a great relationship. If you want to date online, then we’re going to be your all-in-one resource.
We also offer dating and relationship advice along with an online dating guide aimed at both men and women. At times, these are half-tongue-in-cheek, but we also hope that they present a kernel of wisdom about the online dating world that you might not find elsewhere.
We hope to eventually become the #1 dating resource on the Internet, but we also know that we have a ways to go before we’ve “arrived”.
Our Most Popular Dating Articles
- Ways to Get Laid More Often – 40 different tips for upping your game – includes tips for singles, married couples, men, and women.
- Bedroom Advice For Married Couples – Sometimes familiarity ruins an otherwise spicy sex life. For men especially, the idea of being with the same lover for the rest of their lives can snuff the candle right out.
- How to Start Dating Again – This article walks you through how to get back in the game, even if you’ve been out of it for a decade or two.
- How to Introduce Yourself on a Dating Website – Most dating website recommend a first step in communication — the introductory e-mail. Whether you’re responding to someone else’s email or initiating one yourself, you have a chance to hit the ball out of the park and make a perfect first impression.
- 50 Tips to Improve a Long Distance Relationship – Once upon a time keeping a long distance relationship meant huge phone bills and numerous hand written letters. With the introduction of the internet you now have many online options for keeping in touch, retaining, and improving your long distance relationship.
- Breakup Quotes and Quotations – Here are some famous, and some not so famous breakup Quotes and Quotations. Think of these as Inspirational Words to help you get over a breakup.
- How to Date a Friend – Moving a relationship from friendship to dating isn’t as easy as one might initially think…
- 100 of the Best Love Songs – As the title might suggest, we’ve compiled (and organized) a list of 100 great love songs that you and your date or significant other will enjoy.
- Advice for Dating Older Men – There are some benefits and potential drawbacks of dating someone older than you – we walk through some of these in this article.
- Christian Dating Advice – In this article, we walk through potential “issues” that can arise when two Christian people decide to start dating.