I seem to have a lot of articles for guys recently, so I wanted to post a relationship article mainly for girls. Sure, there will be some romantic guys who think this is a great idea, but I know that girls are generally more interested in what their boyfriends are thinking than the other way around. Most guys just want to hang out, play video games and have a hot-looking girlfriend or two.
With that in mind, let’s get inside the heads of your guy friends with a classic game: Twenty Questions. Actually, this is nothing like 20 Questions. It’s just 20 romantic or silly questions that a girl might want to know about her guy.
20 Relationship Questions For Girls
Alright, so you’re a girl who’s just started dating a guy. You want to know more about him, but you’re not sure how to approach the subject. What you do is trick him into answering your questions. How do you get your boyfriend to answer all your relationship questions?
Play a relationship question game. Or at least claim you’re playing a romance questions game. Tell him you read some knucklehead’s blog recently that featured a “20 Questions” game, and you want him to play a game with you.
Relationship Game – What About the Rules?
If your boyfriend is too smart to fall for a game with no scoring and no rules, then make up a basic rule. Tell him that each of you will answer ten questions, but you take turns asking questions of each other. When a question is asked by either side, that question is eliminated from consideration.
This will only give you half the information you wanted, and it exposes you to questions you might not want to answer, but it’s a start. Just make certain to ask him any questions you don’t want to answer yourself. You’ll have the advantage of having seen the quiz beforehand, so you’ll know what you want to know and what you don’t want him to know. Play the romance game accordingly.
And you get to ask first. Ladies always go first.
The following questions are all over the place, so you should learn all kinds of strange and interesting stuff about your boyfriend. If not, I’ll try to post another 20 questions sometime and see if those help. Send me feedback to let me know how your relationship game works (or not, if it’s too personal).
20 Questions – Relationship Quiz
- Which habit of your most annoys your friends?
- What was the craziest dream you ever had?
- Have you ever had a nickname? Where did you get it? Did someone ever give you a sexy nickname?
- What color underwear or panties are you wearing right now?
- Which celebrity do you dislike the most?
- What do you wear when you sleep?
- of all the people in the world, who makes you laugh the most?
- Which activity relieves tension for you the best?
- What was the best day of your life? What was the worst day of your life? (Drop the second question if you don’t want to dwell on bad things.)
- Which three famous people or celebrities (living or dead) would you invite to have dinner with you?
- What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
- Do you prefer ice cubes or hot wax on the skin?
- Do you have a favorite smell? If so, what?
- Do you (or you & your friends) have a theme song? If so, what’s your theme song?
- Do men or women love more passionately?
- What’s the sexiest article of clothing you own?
- What is the most romantic gift that a guy can give a girl? Or a girl can give a guy?
- Have you ever had a sexy dream about me? If so, describe it.
- If there was only one big thing in the world you could change, what would it be? If there was only one small thing in the world you could change, what would it be?
- If you were asked right now to choose “truth or dare”, which of the two would you choose?