One of many dating sites on the web today, PerfectMatch.com caters specifically to adults seeking real relationships rather than twenty-somethings looking for casual dating. The main thrust of PerfectMatch.com is that working adults are often too frazzled with their many responsibilities to be able to spend tons of time searching through a dating site. PerfectMatch.com automatically matches and connects you with compatible people, saving you time.
The automatic approach of PerfectMatch.com would only work if the algorithms were very good, and this does seem to be the case. As one of the fastest-growing dating websites on the Internet, PerfectMatch.com has been featured on The Dr. Phil show, the Live with Regis and Kelly show and the Bonnie Hunt show, as well as in major motion pictures Failure to Launch and Must Love Dogs. With five million members nationwide, PerfectMatch.com has clearly met the needs of many to find a satisfying adult relationship.
Perfect Match Promotions
Best Aspects of PerfectMatch.com
- Perfect Match Guarantee – If you are not sent an adequate number of Perfect Matches each month, your membership fees will be waived for the following month.
- Detailed personality profile, complete with the proprietary Duet Compatibility System, is one of the best systems on the web for matching you with potential partners.
- Male to female ratio is nearly 50/50, versus many other dating websites which skew heavily toward men.
- Oriented toward long-term relationships
- Straight, gay and lesbian relationships all available on PerfectMatch.com
- Both free and paid membership options (see the membership levels section of our review below)
Features Perfect Match Could Add or Improve
- The detailed personality profile takes a long time to fill out.
- No instant messaging or chat support – geared toward forcing you to meet with others in person
Features of PerfectMatch.com
Duet Compatibility System – The Duet Compatibility System is a broad name for the algorithms used by PerfectMatch.com to connect you with acceptable, even stellar relationship partners. Based on mutual answers to what turns you on and off, what your dealbreakers are, what your ideal date locations are and any other interests you might have, the Duet Compatibility System allows you to only focus on Perfect Matches.
Perfect Matches – This section allows you to keep in touch with multiple Perfect Matches at once, allowing you to converse and get to know them a bit before you decide to break the ice and schedule a coffee date or other get-together. By playing the field a bit online, you are able to determine from a variety of matches who is best. As mentioned before, the Perfect Match Guarantee ensures that if you get less than four Perfect Matches, your membership will be extended free of charge.
The free membership lasts for two months, after which you have to sign up for the Premium or Platinum membership programs to continue using the service.
Premium membership costs $59.95 per month, $79.90 for two months, or $110.85 for three months.
Platinum membership costs $139.95 for four months or $199.95 for six months.
PerfectMatch.com Membership Levels
You might be asking yourself, “What do I get with a premium PerfectMatch account that I won’t get with the free account?” – well, you essentially get unlimited access to the various features on the site. See the breakdown in the picture to the right.
Platinum PerfectMatch.com Account – The Platinum membership level gets you all of the same features that you get with the Premium (paid) account, plus…
- Interact with ALL PerfectMatch members that have a completed and approved Duet profile – these members will be able to read and respond to your emails for FREE, regardless of the level of membership that they have.
- Preferred search results – your profile will come up higher in the results, an excellent way to set yourself apart from the crowd.